Family EyeCare Center, a locally owned practice with a sincere commitment to patients and the community, is looking for an outgoing and team oriented individual to join our staff as a Medical Assistant/Scribe.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Gathering history on the patient prior to his/her visit in order to prepare for the exam
• Entering exam and billing information into the electronic health record
• Checking in/out patients and scheduling return appointments
• Assist in organization and planning of patient care and follow up, including major/minor procedures, diagnostic testing and other
• Maintaining instruments, equipment and rooms in working conditions
• Performing diagnostic tests and/or other tasks as required by the optometrist
• Recording the doctor’s examination by inputting notes and findings into the electronic health record
• Actively promote sales of eyewear; assist patient in selection of eyewear
Ideal candidates will have experience in the healthcare field, with demonstrated experience as a scribe. However, we are open to training the right individual! If you have excellent communication and computer skills with a compassionate personality and desire to learn, please apply below. We look forward to learning more about you.
Please respond with resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position by July 15, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time